Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have had a great day...way better than last year when I had a mini breakdown :0)
We were supposed to go to Steve and Michelle's Epic Thanksgiving in Tooele, but several of us have colds and just weren't up to it.
So we had a nice dinner here and Rhiannon came over...she's from England so "her People" as Vanessa calls them don't celebrate the holiday, but we don't care.
Doug brought out the Red Wings Thankful Turkey Hat and we got to wear the hat and say what we were thankful for...
I am thankful for my family in California, Oregon and Indiana who were not here...I love my family!
And we all love our new TV and cabinet that we got for an early Christmas. Our first new TV in over 15 years!
        Not sure what this was on TV, but it was something on the news...Happy Thanksgiving 2010

No comments: