Sunday, November 22, 2009

Henry V

Tonight it was finally time to see all of Mackenzie's hard work on stage in Henry V!
It was better than I expected for high school Shakespeare, but Henry V isn't really my cup of tea and I was lost for a lot of it. I knew a little of the background and so I got it OK and the parts of comedy were well-done, but Kenzie was by far the best actor up there.


She had depth to her emotions and her enunciation was fantastic and she made a fine looking Prince of France! She even died on stage--for real, well, you know what I mean.

After the show she was trying to keep us from taking pictures. The girls from her Mia Maid class came to share with her...it was really great of them because they don't even go to Provo High.

But we finally got her and her beard :0)

No comments: