Monday, May 12, 2008

Four Things

Four jobs I have had in my life:

Office/house cleaner
Waitress
Beauty school receptionist (did you think I was going to say
"drop-out"?)

Retail dept manager


Four movies I would watch over and over:

Foul Play
Chocolat
Barefoot in the Park
Only You

Four places I have lived:

ONLY four?!
Fresno, CA
Incline Village, NV
Lansing, MI
Provo, UT


Four places I have been:

Sweden
Grand Canyon
Mackinac Island
Hawaii

People who e-mail me (regularly):

Brita
Heather
My bro (really my sis-in-law)
Kim

Four of my favorite foods:

Again ONLY four?!
Pizza
Lasagna
Tacos
London broil
(yes, I do know that half of those are "fast food"
that's why I like them!)


Four favorite ice creams:

Jamoca Almond Fudge
Chocolate Peanut-butter cup
Chocolate Raspberry (from Sundae's)
Gold Medal Ribbon

Four places I would rather be right now:

Hawaii
Flagstaff
Standing in front of dozens of cameras with the winning
Powerball ticket

With my Fam (all of 'em)


Four people I think will respond:
Other people who don't
have anything better to do like me
and Jan (she loves these things too!)


Four things I am looking forward to this year:

Losing weight (yes, I say that every year, but I am
looking forward to it!)

Vacation out West (HOPE!)
Doug getting a decent job
Detroit Tigers winning the World Series
(I'm going with my brother on this one!)



No comments: