Thursday, July 30, 2009

What We Have to Lose

So it looks like we will be moving to Provo Utah which we are fairly excited about. However, as we continuously learn, "no income" has it's own punishments. In this case, we will have to let our pets go. Since Doug is still looking for a job when we get there we will be staying with someone in Doug's family. Any takers?! ;0)

So we will have to find homes for our wonderful family pets Murphy, Zoe and Goldie.
Murphy is a 4 1/2 year old pure Maltese. His birthday is August 1, 2005. He is small, loves to cuddle, chase a ball and has a great personality. He is crate-trained and is happy just to have attention. He's kind of a baby :0)
He has been fixed and is current on shots.


Kian and Murphy


Goldie is our beautiful one year old medium hair Tortie. Her birthday is June 4, 2008
She is fixed, litter-trained and is front declawed. She is a gorgeous Diva, but not antisocial. She just loves to know that she is the princess. She loves to be petted and scratched and wants her water fresh! She does not require daily brushing but she does have wonderfully soft fur. She's probably love a good brushing though.
We have another wonderful cat named Zoe, but I don't have a picture. She is a black and white short hair cat about 6 years old. Her birthday is January17, 2003. She is fixed, litter-trained and front declawed. She is SO loving and easy going. She is not uppity like many cats are. She will LOVE to sleep curled up next to you!

Our lives have had so many down-turns and this is just another. It is very difficult for us and we really want to be able to "approve" our pet's new homes. It is just impossible to keep them when we don't know what our living arrangements will be.

We know that making this move is the right thing for our family and we are looking forward to being nearer to our respective families. We are going to go ahead now so that Kian and Mackenzie can start school there rather than switching later. Moving is hard enough on a teenager so we are trying to soften the blow :-)
Please consider keeping a part of us with you!! Or if you can recommend a home. I'd really be grateful!!

Life is an adventure, but sometimes it requires sacrifice. This is what we have to lose...

3 comments:

The Miranda's said...

My goodness..I can't believe it's really happening. I know it's been questionable for a while, but I know things will work out, and we will really miss you tons! If you need any help with anything, please let me know.

Jaime said...

I'd heard rumors but really...really you are going? I'm sure this is the right thing for your family right now but please know how grateful I am to call you a friend. I "have been changed for good" "because I knew you" I love you Caren, and I will miss you tons.
~Jaime

Traci said...

Caren,
I really have updated my blog...it has just been so long that the entries are still from a long time ago. How is Utah? How is everyone doing?
Traci