Friday, October 30, 2009

Invisible Cabbage

Today as we were driving, Kian says
"When I get bigger I am going to build a building that is so beautiful--when I am like 25 or something"
I say,"Really? OK that's a good idea".
"It's going to be big and I'm going to call it Invisible Cabbage".
"Oh..." A little stumped, I admit.
Then he clears it up for me,
"That means that you can buy like food and games for like zero dollars".
Sounds good to me!
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you--
Invisible Cabbage!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Caren...I have toatlly enjoyed the past few minutes catching up with you and your family on your blog. I want to be one of the first to visit Invisible Cabbage. I hope Kian had a good day and I know exactly how you feel. I think it has to with with the youngest and the only boy...for me anyway. Thank you for your post about the Bishop's Storehouse. I agree with every word you typed. It sounds like you are doing so good and I am so happy to hear that. Congrats to Doug on the new job and I hope you are all healthy for the rest of the season.
Hugs...
Jaime

The Miranda's said...

lol..what a smart boy....is he going to be the next president and make the world a better place, cause you can tell him that we need one of those too. : )

Traci said...

Caren,
I haven't been checking blogs, and I should have. This will be scatter-brained, but: Congratulations to Doug on his job! Congratulations to you for leaving Kian at school (I might have snatched him up and run for it.)! I love the black and white picture of Mackenzie. I'm sorry I haven't replied about the towels for your bathroom. When I went to get them, there weren't any left--sorry. The next time I need to name something, I will be asking Kian. I miss you!