Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of First Grade


Today was Kian's first day of school. Thankfully, it was only a part day (out at 1:30) so he can ease into all day school :-)
When it was time to wake up he shot his sleepy head up and with drool still on his lip said, "Do I have Karate today?!"
"Nope, school"
Eyes widen a little bit from scrunched up sleep, "Yay!!! First day of school!!"  Still he needed a few more  minutes in bed to fully be ready (who can blame him?)
Reese's Puffs for breakfast--I know, so nutritional...and then getting dressed.  Of course he was ready about 15 minutes before he needed to be, we'll see how long that lasts.
So handsome!
I'd like to go to the beach every day!
At his desk...he sits next to Grace and across from Robbie
He seemed over whelmed when I got t here to pick him up, but happy overall. We are looking forward to a great year and I am hoping to get many things done while he is away.This is the FIRST time ever that I have been alone during a school day.  When Mackenzie started first grade and we didn't have Kian yet, Doug worked from home so most of the time even though he had an office,  he was there. It will be a little strange!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Where did him and I get our ears from??? I mean seriously....