Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Big Bang Theory



We are trying to clear off our DVR and today while I was upstairs Doug started to watch The Big Bang Theory. OK, so not my favorite show, I think it's kind of painful to watch. Anyway, I came downstairs and there was Kian playing in front of the TV as usual and Doug stopped BBT so he and I could watch something else. Kian is all offended,
"I thought you were going to watch The Big Bang Theory?!"
Doug says, "No, Mommy doesn't really like that show"

A few minutes later I hear a conversation in the dining room (our computer room) and after listening for a minute I say,
"Kian, what are you doing?"

He says very matter-of-factly,
"Watching The Big Bang Theory!"

on the computer! I have no idea how he finds these things, but we may have to password protect our computer from our 5 year old!

No comments: