Monday, May 11, 2009

Firsts

1.Who was your FIRST prom date?
Steve Cary

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Nope

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Probably warm beer, my Dad and uncle thought it was OK for little kids to drink the leftovers. To this day the smell of beer makes me nauseous

4. What was your FIRST job?
Cleaning the office of a lawyer in Incline Village. I also cleaned his house once a week. I was 14.

5. What was your FIRST car?
A brown 1981 Mustang named Maynard

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I don't have texting

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Kian, he was shoving me out of bed.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
At this moment I can't remember my first grade. But I remember Kindergarten, Miss Sawaska

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Michigan to see my friend Beth. I lived in California at the time. I was 12

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Yep, 2nd grade, Jan


11. What was your FIRST sport played?
Is Four Square a sport? I didn't play organized sports

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
It would be at my aunt's house but the first friend one I remember was in 7th grade, but I don't remember who. Probably the same girl who had stolen lip gloss from the drugstore without my knowledge!

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
I haven't yet, but I'm sure it will be Doug

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My Aunt Judi's? I remember making/seeing tons of tissue paper flowers.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
I started to clean the kitchen, then I got distracted by Facebook. Happens all the time!

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Gotta be Barry Manilow. My parents wouldn't let me go to the Shaun Cassidy one when I was in the 10th grade.



17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
Ear piercing when I turned 13.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Canada
Niagra Falls with Brent Carter

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
My senior year out by the Olds Mansion. Remember that Dave?

20. When was your FIRST detention?
I never got detention

21. What was the FIRST state you live d in?
California

22. Who was the FIRST per son to break your heart?
See number 1

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
I think her name was Laura. It was just a summer and she hated me.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
To the Vicki Lawrence show in Burbank. CA

25. Who will be the first to res pond to this?
Vanessa, she loves these things and my friends who are my age can't figure them out :-) Don't worry it took me way longer than it needed to because I am seriously challenged!



1 comment:

jendoop said...

You gave me a huge laugh with your Kindergarden class pictures! Back then you could get away with all kinds of facial expressions in your class pictures. What a hoot!