Monday, May 11, 2009

Originally Published February 13, 2009

1. I have a headache.

2. Probably from doing this list again.

3. People tell me I can write well, but I don't think so.

4. I watch General Hospital. I have since I was like 4.

5. If I had a bigger, fenced yard I would get another dog. Doug does not know this.

6. My favorite city in the world is San Fransisco...I left my heart there once...

7. I LOVE Crème Brulee –even if it can kill me

8. I hate wearing shoes. But I love shoes. Is that weird?

9. I can sew. I used to sew a lot of my clothes when I was in college. But I don't really enjoy it.

10. I am an addict.

11. I love love love my family! My gramma, grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins, husband and kids!

12. I have abandonment issues.

13. I think the best chocolate is Swedish...or See's

14. I would be a terrible Juror because I almost always can understand both sides.

15. I was on the Vicki Lawrence show.

16. I am still friends with Jan from 2nd grade and I have moved a million times since then. No, really, a million.

17. I would change nearly everything about my wedding except the flowers (and the groom!)

18. I wish I were taller.

19. I've never learned to swim properly.

20. I have the best kids...Seriously, they are awesome.

21. I am afraid of adults. I can be in front of kids all day long, but their parents are scary!

22. My dream job is back-up singer for Barry Manilow

23. My favorite flowers are Lilacs

24. I am very loyal, like a dog. I can be a doormat.

25. I would love to play the piano.

1 comment:

jendoop said...

I am really enjoying this.. so many things I didn't know. Except the door mat part. I just love being rude to you Caren. Oh, and the sarcasm. We LOVE the sarcasm.