1. I have a headache.
2. Probably from doing this list again.
3. People tell me I can write well, but I don't think so.
4. I watch General Hospital. I have since I was like 4.
5. If I had a bigger, fenced yard I would get another dog. Doug does not know this.
6. My favorite city in the world is San Fransisco...I left my heart there once...
7. I LOVE Crème Brulee –even if it can kill me
8. I hate wearing shoes. But I love shoes. Is that weird?
9. I can sew. I used to sew a lot of my clothes when I was in college. But I don't really enjoy it.
10. I am an addict.
11. I love love love my family! My gramma, grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins, husband and kids!
12. I have abandonment issues.
13. I think the best chocolate is Swedish...or See's
14. I would be a terrible Juror because I almost always can understand both sides.
15. I was on the Vicki Lawrence show.
16. I am still friends with Jan from 2nd grade and I have moved a million times since then. No, really, a million.
17. I would change nearly everything about my wedding except the flowers (and the groom!)
18. I wish I were taller.
19. I've never learned to swim properly.
20. I have the best kids...Seriously, they are awesome.
21. I am afraid of adults. I can be in front of kids all day long, but their parents are scary!
22. My dream job is back-up singer for Barry Manilow
23. My favorite flowers are Lilacs
24. I am very loyal, like a dog. I can be a doormat.
25. I would love to play the piano.