Monday, December 7, 2009

Online Auction for the Jones Family

I came across this online auction for a woman who lost her husband on Thanksgiving here in Utah in one of the caves. They have a small daughter and are expecting a baby. I didn't realize until now the link I gave you doesn't explain their story. This young family had come to Utah to visit their families for Thanksgiving and to let their family know they are expecting another baby. The Dad and some friends went spelunking the day before Thanksgiving and fell. He was trapped and tragically died after several rescue attempts were made.

I noticed there are new items added so if you have kids (especially little girls) PLEASE check it out! There are some darling hats, bows, bags, vinyl lettering, booties etc.

I wanted to share it with my generous friends--if you are getting a gift for Christmas why not support this little family?

Please take a look there is a large variety of items.

http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/


May the spirit of Christmas fill our hearts!

No comments: