Thursday, December 24, 2009

We went to see Nuncrackers again on Monday night with Calah and Mackenzie. They loved it by the way... Turns out Doug's friend from high school Kathryn Laycock Little (she asked him to Preference he wanted me to know) directed it with her husband.
Also turns out that after the show in the lobby where the actors are greeting fans I saw not one but three Osmonds!! One was David and he was there with his wife and baby.



My favorite performer from the show is married to an Osmond, I just haven't figured out which one yet. Then as we were waiting to talk to Kathryn a legendary Osmond--Alan--maneuvered right past us to get to the sofas. I said "Hi!" but I guess he didn't hear me!

That's Alan on the bottom left.
So it turns out that Provo is a pretty great place for an Osmond enthusiast like myself :0) Now if only I could spot Donny again...

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Donny is by far my favorite. After seeing him in Chicago performing in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat I was done. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Love you.

Traci said...

I miss you, dear friend. I am so happy things are going so well. So, so happy for you. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Alan's on the far left, seated. Jay is on the right. :)

Caren said...

Yes, of course I meant the left...I am directionally challenged :0)